DATALOG H40 and H60 dataloggers associated with Socomec wireless interfaces enable you to create a smart energy data communication network in order to : • Remotely and automatically read multi-fluid energy meters and multi-function meters, isolated or not. • Centralise, secure and make available single or multi-site data to a monitoring software, • Connect your meters and multi-function meters in a 2G/3G/GPRS network..
Easy to install
• Quick fitting on DIN-rail.
• Remote configuration by SMS.
• Guided configuration. (SOCOMEC service).
• Configurable polling frequency for each device.
• Storage in datalogger for periodic wireless secure transmission (daily, weekly, etc.).
• Ethernet network compatible.
• GPRS (1) or 2G/3G/GPRS (2) compatible.
Data collection via different links:
• Modbus on RS232, RS485 or Ethernet port,
• Remote Customer Information (TIC) inputs,
• analogue inputs,
• pulse inputs,
• wireless M-Bus radio receiver.